Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson and Will

September 13th was Jackson and Uncle Will's (my brother) birthday. Jackson turned 9 and Will turned 26. Jackson is looking more and more like Jeremy everyday (bless his heart :). Jackson loves basketball, football and baseball and is pretty good at all three. All around he is a good kid. A question never goes unasked or unanswered with Jackson. Will is my youngest brother and the one that I am closest to. We are only two years apart. We went from being fighting young siblings to best friends. I joked with him when I was getting married that I wanted him to be my man of honor, of course we didn't do that :) Happy Birthday and we love you. Sorry Will no pictures of you on my computer.

How sweet! Rhylan loves her "Jackso" as she calls him.

No comments: