Friday, July 30, 2010

Ober Gatlinburg

Granny called and wanted to know if we wanted to go to Gatlinburg with her and Peyton and some of Peyton's friends so we didn't have anything to do. It was the weekend before school started and the first weekend we hadn't had baseball in forever. The girls wanted to go to Ober Gatlinburg, neither Jeremy or myself had ever been. It was fun. Rhylan ice skated for the first time which was cool.
Riding the Carousel



Taking a break

Rhylan & the big girls
(Sam, Sam & Peyton)

Rhylan & Aunt Peyton

Getting ready to ice skate

Riding the bobsled down the mountain
Riding the chair lift up the mountain. Rhylan wanted me to go with her but I am terrified of heights. The longer I waited the more sick I felt. So Jeremy rode up with her. They chose to come down after only going halfway up the mountain. I don't blame them :)

No comments: