Friday, August 6, 2010

First Day of Pre-K

About a week before school started we decided we would let Rhylan go to Pre-K. She had begged and begged to go to big school with me. Jeremy was totally against it. He finally gave in and there were only two open spots left in Pre-K. So we had to hurry and get all our paper work in. Luckily she got in. She LOVES it!!!
Look at what walked into my bathroom at like 6:45. Scarey isn't it.
Joking!!!

Rhylan was ready to go for the first day of Pre-K.


Poor Pedro the cat



A meltdown over something important like where I parked or what door she got out of.

At school and ready to go!!!!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

That picture of her hair is cracking me up! Taylor's looks just like that almost every morning! Thank goodness for detangling spray!I am glad that Rylan likes Pre-K and I am really hoping that Taylor will get in this year!