Wednesday, May 7, 2008

EATING and POTTYING - What a combination



Rhylan has started this potty thing all on her own. She started telling me "Pee Pee Momma". So Jeremy thought we should go ahead a get her a potty and not really push it yet b/c at that time she was just 18 months old. When school gets out, I am going to buckle down on the potty training. So we bought her the potty and the big girl panties in the middle of February. When we are at home she potties in the potty but still wears a diaper when we so places. Yesterday while I was washing dishes I looked over and noticed she had took here cookie with her to the potty. It's kinda gross but cute at the same time :)

1 comment:

Amanda and Avary said...

Let me know how the potty training goes. I dread those days with Avary. The pics of the girls playing together are too cute!!