Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swimming in the Lake

Our Memorial Day weekend started on Saturday with some mowing and weed eating at my Mom's house. Afterwards we went to the park for a birthday party and ended up in the lake swimming. Don't let the kids smiling faces fool you it was a little cold. I only stuck my feet in, but everyone else jumped right in. When I got Rhylan out her lips were purple and her teeth were chattering. After the park we made a "quick" trip to Lowe's to buy some flowers. That turned into almost 2 hours but I think I finally got the right combination of flowers that I wanted.
All the Hicks kids! (Look at Rhylan's face)

Jackson and Rhylan swimming in the "clean" lake water.

Delaney and Rhylan smiling through their chattering teeth.
The water was a little cold on Saturday.


I hate swinging! Get me out and let me slide.

No comments: